Professional mattress stain remover
It is easy to get the professionals in. if you want to clean your mattress professionally, search for a professional mattress stain remover in your area.
Having a clean mattress and mattress cleaning is not an easy task to do. It gets more difficult if you have kids or pets at home. The human body sheds millions of dead skin cells and hairs. When we sleep on the mattress the warmth of our body produces all the germs and dust mites to grow. Since we spend almost all day in bed it’s good to take professional mattress stain remover service.
Booking for professional mattress stain remover
- If you would schedule an appointment for early in the morning it would probably take 8 hours for the mattress to dry.
- Remove bed sheets and pillows before the professionals arrive at your place. Clear an area around the bed so technicians can start a movement around the room.
- The professional mattress stain remover will take a proper look at the mattress and note stains to label alongside the cleaning process.
- Usually, a professional cleaning includes vacuuming and marks the treatment of stains, which is followed by dry steam cleaning or steam cleaning. We use additional techniques like UV light or infrared heat services to kill dust mites and bacteria.
Types of professional mattress cleaning we provide.
We can deal with both the wet cleaning method and the dry cleaning method(elite carpet cleaning). Now it’s up to you which method you choose to clean your carpet.
Wet cleaning method.
The wet carpet cleaning method is most commonly used by professional mattress cleaning companies. In this method, we used hot water with high pressure that can remove dust and bacteria from the carpet. Then with the help of a vacuum cleaner, we extract the water from the mattress.
Dry mattress cleaning(Elite dry mattress cleaning)
Elite mattress cleaning is a unique way of dry-cleaning mattresses. As the name shows dry-cleaning, we use less or no moisture. So this method is more effective in offices. The elite dry cleaning method is special. Because your carpet is left clean and dry and ready to lay on it in just an hour.
Clean urine from foam mattress
Firstly evaluate the situation. Are you dealing with fresh urine, or does it look like the previous stain and has been there a while? Is there a lot of urine or just a little? Is there a mild smell, or so much smell which is unbearable? Understanding what you are working with will help you proceed toward your cleanup method.
Remove your bed sheet immediately and put it in the washing machine.
softly press the paper towel on top of the area to blot out overflow moisture. Be careful and do not rub it, as this can set the urine deeper into the mattress. At this point, you need to open any windows in the room and turn on a fan to help increase airflow throughout your room.
Vinegar is a powerful natural cleaner that helps to break down the uric acid found in urine. and make it easier to remove. This method is the best and most effective to clean urine from foam mattress. For creating this solution all you need to fill a spray bottle with vinegar and half water. Drench the area with the solution and cover the stain completely with baking soda. Let it be there for some hours or a full day if you can wait. At last vacuum the baking soda.
Remove Water stain from mattress
Water can stain a mattress and you can’t even see it through the bed sheet, you know the stain is still present there. Also, if you ever try to sell your mattress best of luck. Water stains on mattresses never look good. Fortunately, this is a very simple and easy stain to remove. In a few minutes, your mattress can be stain-free and start looking new. Remove water stain from mattress may seem problematic to you but it does not damage the mattress from the inside. But only the mattress cleaning becomes important. Molds and fungus develop around the wet part of the mattress. Water stains are much easier to get clean as compared to stubborn stains like oil, blood, and grease. A water stain also includes vomit, urine too so do not forget to keep an odor-sucking product along with you.
To remove water stain from mattress you have to follow these methods.
People ignore the versatility this little liquid or powder detergent has. It can be linked with anything, and clean anything. when you are going through your daily bed and mattress cleaning. this will be for sure on your side. But for using detergent to remove water stains you should
- Put liquid or most impactful powder detergent onto the area that has a water stain.
- Rub it softly over the stain and spread it so that no part of the stain remains left.
- Let it be there for some time so that the stain sinks in.
- Rub it off softly with a dry tissue and wet it a little.
- dab it with a dry towel to brush off any residue.
hydrogen peroxide sure does the trick and removes any kind of stain during mattress cleaning, no matter how old and stubborn it is. For being a great industrial cleaner. All you need is some amount of hydrogen peroxide and salt and do the rest mentioned below –
- Mix the hydrogen peroxide and salt properly to create a thick paste.
- Apply the paste to the area which has a stain and don’t rub it.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and let it be there for some time.
- Remove the paste with a tissue or dry towel followed by a wet towel.
- Dry gently and make sure no solution is left.
Corn starch is a very good solution when it comes to removing odors from the mattress and removing water stains from the mattress. apart from being an ingredient in different delicacies. Corn starch is a well-known solution to remove water strain from mattress. It can link with hydrogen peroxide and salt to work amazingly. All you need to do is-
- Make a thick paste with corn starch and hydrogen peroxide with salt.
- Apply this on the stained area, and spread it all over so that no part is left out.
- Let it be there for at least thirty minutes, and don’t rub it while spreading.
- When it soaks up, rub it off with a dry tissue or towel followed by wet cloth to remove any residue.
- Gently dry, and apply some baking soda if there is still a smell.